Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Paint Job Package

Well I am x2p this is my first post, many of you may recognize me from the chat or the paint jobs uploaded with the 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP on this site. Anyways I have 5 new paint jobs for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T (Matheus-340 release)

*Korean CJ Super Race KixxPao Team Entry (2010)
*Korean CJ Super Race Babomall.com Team Entry (2010)
*Rhys Millen Racing "Art of Speed" Hyundai Genesis 2.0T Coupe (2010 SEMA)
*2009 RMR (Rhys Millen Racing) Red Bull Hyundai Genesis Coupe
*x2p-Custom Personally I like things simple and stylish with class, thats exactly what I tried to acheive with this custom carbon fibre PJ

Pictures are in the order of the list above:







Feel free to request in the chat to the right and as for whats next? I have several paint jobs for the 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI ;)


DOWNLOAD